Midsommar Supper Club
18th June from 19.30pm
My first supper club for two years. I love this time of year and hopefully it can be held in the garden. It will be influenced by seasonal ingredients, Scandinavia, flowers and floral crowns, botanics.
Brocante and Bagels: food and interiors
10th September from midday.
Do you guys remember my famous underground farmers markets? I’m doing the same thing but as well as food and drink we will be having crafts.
I will be selling food, cocktails, gifts and my kitchenalia.
There will be craft, food, drink and plant stalls including:
- hand-sewn pleated lampshades by Minerva Workshop
- tasselled lampshades by Charlotte Campbell
- instagram interiors guru By Alice,
- micro-bakery Sean’s Loaf,
- pottery by Claire Belljar,
- plants by The Urban Hedgerow
and many others. More will be announced.
Entry fee £5 to offset expenses but it will be a fantastic event in the garden. Bring cash but we can also accept card payments via Sum Up.