£45 for the Sunday workshop and tea. Starts at 1.30pm
Book here: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/137624
As for the tea….some ideas include:
- herbal cocktails
- little herb ‘sandwiches’ like I’ve seen in Persian restaurants using fresh leaves and lavash
- sage and butter pasta
- all kinds of pesto: from the classic basil to wild garlic
- coriander and lemon grass hot and sour soup
and for the sweets:
- Bay leaf ice cream
- Chocolate mint leaves
- Using the sweet herbs such as basil in desserts…rhubarb and basil crumble.
- Blood oranges with rosemary
and of course mint tea.